MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Charlie Brennenman released by UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #83 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm not using MMA math. I'm saying Jon Fitch is a much better wrestler than Charlie Brenneman, which I think few of you will disagree with. Brenneman took Silva down on multiple occasions. Fitch has taken every one of his opponents to the floor except Georges St. Pierre and Johny Hendricks. As much as I like Silva, and as much as I want him to win, I can't see Silva stuffing Fitch's takedowns, even if he does get the better of Fitch on the feet while the fight remains there. There isn't any empirical evidence to suggest that Silva warrants this kind of hype, although I hope he proves me wrong next week.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote