MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #23760 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Yes. I play anywhere from 0.05/0.10 to 0.25/0.50 depending on how I'm feeling and how good the games are.

Just played a decent 10NL session on Stars.

Nice steady upward trend. Do you use a poker tracker...I was on Poker Edge before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
So hungover I have the shivers and have no idea where my car is.
You seem to have a new drunken mishap every week. Keep it up...it's amusing...haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I am pretty hungover as well. Had a ton of vodka last night but was mixing it with Redbull and ended up having around Redbulls. Could not sleep until around 6:00 am.
Those are dangerous cuz you don't really taste the alcohol and it dilates your bloodstream. So you're strung out like a tweaker...hehe. Still a good drink at the clubs though. Try 7-up and Alize. Problem is it's the sugar that gives you the hangovers. Not a good feeling...lolz!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.