MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Erick Silva, how good is that "kid" and can be beat GSP ?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #30 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Gus has a more legit record than weidman. Neither have beaten top level guys but Gus has beaten more mid level fighters by far. Weidman beat the overhyped mark Munoz who was coming off a long layoff and surgery that's it.

I think they are both very good prospects but neither is ready for the champ.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
I agree that munoz wasnt in the best shape possible but hes a top 5 MW and weidman made him look like an amature, it was very impressive, and i think maia is a tough fight for anyone and the kid beat him on 11 days notice, and just the way he has destroyed every1 else is impressive, his skills on paper are really good, hell i think he could beat gustaf

Gustaf is tall and thats pretty much it, i see potential in him but he has a looong way to go, weak wrestling, very overrated striking, doesnt know how to use his size that well, and nothing special on the ground...average at best, while weidman seems like a bjj prodigy

I have more faith in phil davis than gustaf
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote