MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #23761 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Eh, he's the more athletic, and been more impressive but I would say he is probably on a better team too. I think luck has a much higher ceiling, but I didn't watch rg3 too much when he was at Baylor. Griffin reminds me a lot of Vick obviously, ill be curious to see how he does once there is some tape on him. Cam Newton looked unstoppable at this point last year too.

Speaking of which, ******* Reggie Wayne with a nice play. Luck was very impressive on that drive.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
He is better in almost every way right now. More yards, 1 less passing touchdown but Luck has 3 more interceptions and RG3 has the better passer rating. That isn't including his rushing.

Reggie Wayne is also a better receiver than anyone on the Redskins.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C