MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Erick Silva, how good is that "kid" and can be beat GSP ?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:24 PM   #31 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
im with you on gustaf....i dont understand his hype at all, but weidman? come on son
Weidman is a pretty alright guy. Good enough in every area. He's beat no one of note and hasn't really shown why he will be able to survive one round against Anderson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Elaborate.
On what part specifically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
Dude, you're NOT the center of this universe, so why should people act acording to what you find best?
And, why do you change your opinion on a x fighter acording to what other people say?
Feck that shit, if i'm a fan of someone it's because of what they are and the way they fight, what mma fans say on a internet forum doesn't influence that at all.
I made a request based on personal opinion. I can request that people never wear skinny jeans and say 'yolo', and I wish they would act acording to what I find best, but alas it's not the case.

I've never really been a "fan" of Erick, Weidman or Gus. I can respect their skills but am kind of neutral on how I favour them. I'd like to become a fan, but if I see people overrating them constantly it makes me hope they lose to prove that they arent what they are hyped up to be, and in doing so I never really reach the stage to become a fan.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote