MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Charlie Brennenman released by UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 11:44 PM   #90 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Banned

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
its because its the cool thing to do, "hardcore" fans love fitch and say hes the #2 WW even though hes beaten, like you said 2 top 10 WWs...and really how elite is alves and diego?
The "cool" thing to do? The cool thing to do around here it seems is to hype someone up based off of how exciting they are in the octagon rather than their actual skills shown. Like I said, I like Silva. I want him to beat Fitch and I want him to do well, but just because I find him exciting doesn't mean I think he's a top Welterweight just yet.

I am very much a "hardcore" fan and I'm absolutely not a Fitch fan. However, to say that Fitch is not elite is just absurd. He's won 13 fights in the UFC with only two losses. Pierce, Sanchez, Alves, and Paulo Thiago are far from scrubs. If Charlie Brenneman can take Erick Silva down, I'd be willing to bet Fitch can to. We'll find out next week.
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote