MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dennis Hallman explains he lost his daughter to wife with drug problem before fight

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #27 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Did you miss the part where Dana said he's not coming back?
I didnt miss the part where Hallman said he will be right back with a win or 2 in a lower organization as long as he makes weight.

To me it sounded like Dana white said he wont be back as in he is cut and wont be back after all this stuff is handled. I dont see anything that leads me to believe that Dana White wont hire him back if the guy proves that he can make weight and wins some fights.

And even if he wont hire him back... so ******* what?? He doesnt have to hire a guy back that is constantly missing weight and came out dressed in speedos and let his nuts hang out. But im sure if Dennis Hallman can make himself worth a bit more then Dana White would take him back on the business principal. Its his company and he can do what he wants and when he wants... if that is being a smart business man and giving more rope to the guys that are worth more. Then so be it... it really isnt a big deal.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote