MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dennis Hallman explains he lost his daughter to wife with drug problem before fight

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 07:27 AM   #30 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports_Nerd View Post
People are praising the UFC for their compassion, not for making an efficient business decision. Do we need to hold your hand through this entire discussion?

Besides, the UFC is a business, but it's also supposed to be a sport, where everyone plays by the same rules. Star treatment exists in every sport, but that doesn't mean we have to like it.
What lol??

Sorry i guess you are going to have to hold my hand because i have no ******* clue what YOU are talking about. I understand everyone else... you... not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
@ Sideways

Hallman has been training and fighting since 1996.

He's amassed a record of 51-14 and you're saying he has to go and earn his shot?

Sorry, but that's just disgusting. How much do these guys have to give?
He has to earn his shot??

Wait what??

Do you NOT understand the situation?

And btw this isnt Twitter. If you want to reply to me then hit the damn quote button. Or is that too difficult for you?
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote