MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dennis Hallman explains he lost his daughter to wife with drug problem before fight

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #36 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
So i take it you understand everything else then???

Well Dana White and the Fans do.

Not many fans care much about Dennis Hallman. Very few people outside of family members are paying for an event to see Dennis Hallman.

Yet he has missed weight multiple times, got a fight cancelled, had his privates come out on TV.

Its obvious he is more trouble then he is worth. Its common sense at that point.

In my Company its my boss who decides who is more trouble then he is worth. Then his boss decides if he is more trouble then he is worth. And so on and so on.

Nothing corrupt and nothing shady.

People are just bitching because they love to bitch.

I wouldnt be surprised to see alot of you guys go to the beach and then complain that there is too much sand there.
Of course Dana can run his business however the hell he wants, as long as it's legal.

We as fans are free to comment on it however the hell we want.

The discussion in this thread was whether he was being compassionate or "nice". He wasn't. Cutting the guy under his personal situation was the least compassionate thing Dana could have done, especially considering Hallman's been on a decent run lately winning 3 out of his last 4, and considering many other chronic weight missers have been given multiple chances.

Of course it made business sense to cut the guy, he wasn't a star. RareNaked's response was never about what was practical or moneymaking, it was to those people praising Dana for his "niceness" in giving a guy a check and booting him on to the street, for good according to what he said even if you claim otherwise, while maintaining double standards with other fighters. Nothing nice about it.

Practical and a good business decision, sure maybe. But guys on here were preaching about Saint Dana and that's kinda stupid.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote