MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - HUGE Weekend MMA (5th - 7th Oct)
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 11:29 AM
That OneFC event was just awesome, it was a great show. Top 3 event I have seen this year. Allowing kicks to the to head of downed opponents is a game changer. Makes you think twice about laying on your back in gaurd looking for an upkick. I think it was Zoro that was kicking the shit out of Boku on the ground but then got dropped in the next round. That was a great up and down fight. Really was an exceptional show.
I woke up only, only got about 5 hours of sleep and my stream that I paid for ****ed up until the Pulver fight started, but it was still totally worth it. No complaints when it was all said and done.

Pulver was beat up a little bit in round 1 but he landed this nice shot later on before the fight was stopped(still went to the cards) from a nut shot.

Of course, Melvin was in the house...

This kid looked great

Zoro-Boku was back and forth. Boku dropped Zoro early but Zoro was dominating when Boku landed the comeback TKO.

Aoki got a quick TD and put Frenchie to sleep. He didn't know he was out until he went for armbar combo.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome