MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #1785 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Harder to do stuff? My SG in 2K12 had no awareness of defense whatsoever. I used a shooter type since the athletic type seemed to be as an equal to everyone with the exception of having no basketball experience before NBA. That or i just sucked.
Yeah, I feel defense is a lot harder to overcome this year. The AI is making better and more realistic decisions. In the beginning if there's a guy defending you there's no way you're gonna score. You have to be that one step ahead and it's really that one single step that's the difference between an open look and a hand in your face. Now try to not make contact with a defender as a power forward under the basket.

Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote