MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Erick Silva, how good is that "kid" and can be beat GSP ?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #47 (permalink)
Big_Charm
Bantamweight

Big_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
It's a very hard formula to deal with and it makes for very entertaining fights, conditioning and toughness is the key to implementing this fight style fully.

Erick has the tools and mentality to put on mad fights for a while to come, and take out big names in doing so.

I wouldn't ponder the GSP question until he fights Condit, his injury is no joke and if he were to lose the title I'm not sure he'd bother trying to get it back.
I like the thinking behind this. Silva def. reminds me of the young Berserker from PRIDE

GSP has been soo dominant, but this injury he's had ends most guys careers.

I'd love to see how he handles Condit. Back to the Silva debate... is he a talent and force to be reckoned with? Yes

Can he beat GSP now? Not a chance, but he's growing in the sport and these young guys are definitely evolving quicker with each generation.

Fedor-Shogun-Overeem-Cro Cop-Silva-Gomi-Henderson-Jackson

2014 NPFFL

Jon Jones . Travis Browne . Demian Maia. Cain Velasquez. Fabricio Werdum
Big_Charm is offline   Reply With Quote