MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC hoping to eliminate injuries with implementation of “dangerous activities” clause

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 01:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
I kind of think this is all just to make it seem like Zuffa is doing something.

I agree with Hammerlock 100% about this, the number of injuries suffered from "dangerous activities" is insignificant compared to those suffered in training or in ordinary activities.

They're just going to have to learn how to train smarter, is all. since there's money in it I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

And on that subject, does anyone remember the last time one of Greg "the sport killer" Jackson's fighters had to pull out of a fight due to a training related injury? I'm thinking it had to be Rashad back in 126.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote