MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 16 discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Julian is a dick but I sort of prefer him to everyone on the other team. Usually thhe cocky guys with the stupid hair and the ones I hate most but it just seems like this season is jam packed with arseholes.

I'm starting to HATE Roy through this. I thought Roy was going to be the hilarious dude who I insantly side with, and Carwin was going to be, well how he is, and it would come off badly against Roy. I always thought Roy was the man, but watching this he's lazy as fuuuuk. I mean you'd expect it, but his fighting ethic made it seem as though he wasnt. But he doesnt seem to give a fuk about anyone this season and cant be bothered doing any of the work, even down to the fight pick which he should have been so excited to choose. From day one when he was saying "I dont care about having exciting fights" to making stupid decisions with Cameron and Julian, he's just an awful coach and it sucks for his team.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote