MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
When Vitor said this, I thought he was high. I'm inclined to think the same thing now Glover is saying it because football is so vast. However, I do not follow football and the amount of Brazilian kids visiting gyms nowadays is supposedly staggering.

JDS is another fighter who has said that kids, especially in dangerous areas like where he's from, are spending less time on the streets playing football, and more time in the gyms...

We'll see the products of this in ten or so years time, and compare Brazil's MMA and Football scenes then.