MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dennis Hallman explains he lost his daughter to wife with drug problem before fight

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #48 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix View Post
How does someone like Hallman fix things without some type of public disclosure?
Something that doesn't involve publicly slandering the mother of his child would be a good start.

He tried to set up a surprise "treatment" for her, for fecks sake. We all know that means fecking rehab. No wonder she flipped. I would fecking flip if my missus booked me in for a week at some shithole.

Its just the bitter words of some asshole who's wife doesn't love him anymore and he cant handle it, so he talks loads of shit about her. Just like one million assholes I've had the misfortune of bumping into over my long and cranky life.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote