MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC hoping to eliminate injuries with implementation of “dangerous activities” clause

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports_Nerd View Post
I kind of think this is all just to make it seem like Zuffa is doing something.

I agree with Hammerlock 100% about this, the number of injuries suffered from "dangerous activities" is insignificant compared to those suffered in training or in ordinary activities.

They're just going to have to learn how to train smarter, is all. since there's money in it I'm sure it'll happen eventually..
Agreed. It is good that they are doing something like this to prevent an injury while doing something dangerous. But don't expect there to be a sudden drop off in the number of fighters injured.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote