MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #98 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Happy for bigfoot. But I think he is still a gatekeeper. Sort of like Kongo.

He is sorta well-rounded. But he doesn't destroy you with anything other than size. His striking is solid but on the slow side. His wrestling is average. His BJJ, while a blackbelt, he isn't going to go out and sub anyone decent. More of defensive knowledge.

I think he lacks power for such a big guy. That should be his best weapon really. Browne backpeddled on a broken knee and had no defense to get out of the way. He went backwards and couldn't get his feet under himself. Bigfoot landed a shot that was wide open. Almost a free shot really. And Browne didn't really go out. He peppered Fedor and bloodied him, but didn't put him out. He obviously has power, but not as much as you would expect.

Bigfoot/Mir would be a competitive match I think.

Bigfoot/Struve is a solid fight.

Bigfoot/Kongo makes sense.

Last edited by jonnyg4508 : 10-08-2012 at 03:21 PM.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote