MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Strikeforce to be disbanded immediately, fighters to the UFC.

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Don't like the immediate disbanding, I'd like to see 2/3 shows to cull down the LW/WW/MW's. Those last Pride and WEC shows were fantastic for that reason.

Really happy to see the Middleweights class come over, Luke Rockhold, Robbie Lawler, Jacare Souza, Tim Kennedy, Lorenz Larkin, Keith Jardine , and Roger Gracie.

Welterweight Class I'm less enthused about, Marquardt, Santiago, and Misaki are all UFC caliber guys but not the most exciting or consistent guys. Jordan Mein and Tarec Saffiedine might make an impact, Woodley is going to be hated.

Lightweights really need to have some cut fights because I think only one or two of those guys can hang in the UFC (Masvidal and Melendez). It will be fun to see Noons, Couture, and Thompson even though I doubt those guys will be around a year from now.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote