MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shane Roller retires after loss

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
I don't know about that, you look at 11 of his last 12 fights and it's pretty crazy.

Alessio, Castillo, Grant, Guillard, Henderson, Johnson, Njokuani, Pettis, Tavares, Varner, Volkmann

going 5-6 against that field isn't to bad.
Yeah but no one really wants to be a fighter as a means to an end. Once he got that UFC contract he must have been thinking "Nice, once I get to the top I'll be taking Edgar's crown". Now it's pretty much confirmed that he'd never get to that stage and if he has other oppertunities ahead of him he might be best to end it on his own terms.

Would have been good to see the dude end on a win though.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote