MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - who put up more of a fight against cigano??

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
I think carwin did. Nelson was just a punching bag the entire fight. Carwin almost got tko'd in the first but the last 2 rounds, while it was clear JDS won them, werent so bad. And he finished the fight in a tight arm triangle. (Yes a realize the only reason he was there was because JDS knew the fight was about to be over and went for a TD.)
Except if wasn't an arm triangle, it was a gullitone across his body when jounior hit him with a double leg. If anything jds would have been finishing am arm triangle.

On topic, I thought Nelson did better he took some huge shots in the first, which is what pretty much everyone remembers, the rest of the fight was uneventful and Nelson spent more time controlling jds along the cage. Having said that, had jds not fought nelson, I think carwin would have done much better. The Nelson fight showed jds that he could be controlled on the cage and he needed to improve.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App