MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #1800 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Must have been hit or miss because I play on my pc and didn't have any issues at all.
Yeah. I mean a quick google search finds a decent number of reviewers with the same issue, but another reviewer apparently had sync issues with previous eps, but found them to be resolved with Ep 3, which is exactly the opposite of my experience. But once again that doesn't surprise me at all. The variables in PC hardware are insane compared to consoles, even with API layers abstracting it to some degree.