MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #1802 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
I started playing the Ballad of Gay Tony today. I completely suck at this game. Not only I'm I getting killed early on in the game but the driving in this game feels clunky. Maybe I'm out of practice and haven't gotten used to the controls.
I loved the driving in GTA 4. It brought being an ethusiast to driving into the game. When I'm playing online, while everyone else was firing rocket launchers at each other in the airport I was crusing around the third island drifting in the industrial estate.

And how can someone suck at GTA? Didn't you grow up playing that shit? Lol. You should have had over 11 years experience with it by now. What is Gay Tony's homosexual enemies compaired to the Diablos or the Ballas?

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote