MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #1803 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I loved the driving in GTA 4. It brought being an ethusiast to driving into the game. When I'm playing online, while everyone else was firing rocket launchers at each other in the airport I was crusing around the third island drifting in the industrial estate.

And how can someone suck at GTA? Didn't you grow up playing that shit? Lol. You should have had over 11 years experience with it by now. What is Gay Tony's homosexual enemies compaired to the Diablos or the Ballas?
Its like I said, I'm out of practice. Its been two years since I last played GTA 4. Since then, I've been playing RPG's and shooters. I'll get better again.