MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dave Bautista, fight. SPOILER!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 02:52 AM   #25 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
What do you mean? Before i came to this forum from the VS wrestlingforum, ppl referred to him as the p***y monster. His list of WWE divas was quite good.
Perhaps in that realm in the WWE, but I got an associate who met em. Seemed like a cool kat. Who knows...

At least he didn't try hard to be a bad ass. You know, we know and he knows he won't become a champion, but he's following a dream which I respect and more importantly putting in the work to do it.

I really think Kurt Angle would have done well. Low center of gravity, Gold medalist, he would jack up a lot 205ers and perhaps 225+ because of his quickness.

Still amazes me of how much better Brock is vs Lashley and Bautista. I think it's his mentality of just bull rushing people and pummelling them to oblivion + his athleticism.
Highly doubt there will be another one like em to just come into the UFC and do what he's done. But I'm glad The Reem took care of business though to show the world what a true MMA fighter is.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote