MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 07:44 AM   #50 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Call it bullshit all you want but mostly you have missed the point of my comments entirely. So I'm done talking with you.
What point is he missing exactly? You claimed that every sport enthusiast claims that their sport will be the most popular sport in the world.

Like Soojookoo, I haven't ever heard a single damn person try to claim that their sport is going to over take football in terms of popularity.

So like him, I'm also inclined to believe you're talking rubbish.

Thinking your sport is better than football is one thing (and that's fine) thinking it's going to become more popular is just ridiculous.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote