MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dave Bautista, fight. SPOILER!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 10:31 AM   #30 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Kurt would be a former champ and a hall of famer. He would have dominated dark-age MMA with his wrestling.

And are people seriously giving Batista props for that fight? I respect him for nutting up and going for something he wants to do but he looked bad there. Nice shoot and a decent finish on the ground but that was it. His stand up was laughable.
I think his stand up looked so bad because he was so one track minded. He wanted to take it down and finish it in the mount. Thats why he threw no punches standing up, no elbows on the ground. He only threw shots when he got there. I wouldnt say his stand up is bad but his mentality and adaptability will need some work.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote