MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Horror Movie did you Watch?

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
The closest thing recently was Chronicle, which isn't really a horror movie, but it was a little creepy. Good film until the end, then the blubbering screaming and crying got tk be too much in the final few minutes. I always get sucked in to found footage films and am always disappointed. However I will be going to see paranormal activity 4, if only because after I seen the third I told everyone I was with there will be a fourth and it will be about the kid from the second one and everyone told me I was wrong. Sinister looks decent as well, but its from the same guy that did insidious which was good until the whole lost with a demon in his dreams.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App