MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 16 discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #29 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Roy is an awful coach, if he didn't make weight he should have said something at the weigh ins! What the **** did he expect Dana to do?

By the way at 3:20 of the first was that a knee to the nuts of Julian? Sounded he got him in the cup and that's why he screamed.
I wondered that myself, it was a little weird that he screamed like that, but the knee was pretty solid. Honestly I don't give a shit though, I was glad to see him lose and cry. I hate all these guys that don't work and try to make it as fighters with no back up plan. I really hate it when they have family. It's pathetic. Be a man.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App