MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mayhem on MMA Hour

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #43 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
When did Chael make racist slurs towards Anderson or im guessing you are talking about the Nogs???

The only time i didnt like when Chael said something was when he said that thing about the kids playing in the mud. But i still cant recall him using words like Jew or whatever.
Can I ask why you leave numerous question marks after every question you ask????Is one not enough or some thing lol???

Chael didn't use a specific word, but he ripped on an entire nation when he started describing the kids playing in the mud. Not that I'm bothered about it or any thing, I think Chaels antics are quite funny.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote