MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DaMarques Johnson released following recent loss

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
It sucks that he gets released after accepting replacement fights. I hated the dude during TUF but I hate seeing any of those guys released because you can't help compair them to the early TUF contestants.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports_Nerd View Post
I don't really care about Johnson either way, but cutting a guy after he takes a fight on 12 days notice is low.
ANd this!

The UFC just pissed me the hell off. I don't even like Johnson that much, but he steps in to help those mofo's out and this is how they pay him back? Absolutely no fighter (unless they need the cash) should ever step in on short notice again to help this cut throat company out ever again. If I was a fighter I would be taken notes right now, and if they asked me, hey buddy we need you, can you step in?

My answer would be a big fat no.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote