MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mayhem on MMA Hour

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #47 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellholming View Post
dunno... to me it seems like a weird attempt at promoting the movie.

don't read too much into it.

thought: Jew is the only word that is both a racial slur, and the proper name for a group of people. And "The N word" is just stupid.... as Louis CK said by you saying or writing "the N word", you're making me say it in my head... and making me feel bad. Take some responsibility and say the damn thing yourself.
I say a bunch of ****ED up sht in my head.

I dont feel bad for none of it.

Aslong as it dont make its way to my tongue and in-front of my lips. WE GOOD!

And quiet frankly the reason i said N-Word is because i didnt/dont want to get banned for writing it out....

And i always thought the fact that "Jap" is considered racist is weird to me. I say that word to shorten Japanese all the time. 0_0

In Example: He looks Jap to me.

And yeah i know.... how sad is it that i have to shorten the word Japanese out.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote