MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 16 discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #30 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I wondered that myself, it was a little weird that he screamed like that, but the knee was pretty solid. Honestly I don't give a shit though, I was glad to see him lose and cry. I hate all these guys that don't work and try to make it as fighters with no back up plan. I really hate it when they have family. It's pathetic. Be a man.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
Completley with you. When someonne says "I'm fighting so my family can have a future. I just want to take care of them", I'm thinking 'Then why dont you just get a secure job'? Really, no one is a fighter for their family. It's a selfish sport (which is okay because being selfish is pretty important at times). A wife would much prefer a lawyer husband who takes care of them fianancially, and where she doesnt have to see her husband bloodied and bruised going through the harshed despair of his life after a devistating loss. People arent fighting for their familieis, they are fighting because they are fighters, and the stupid excuses and 'I've have a hard life' shit annoys me.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote