MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TISGBA View Post
Well, I don't find this match exciting at all. But the difference between you and me is that I'm not going to lower myself to hurling insults at anyone who disagrees.

No doubt some class of people will be excited about this fight but for people who know how to fight and what a fight really is, this is not exciting but a waste of a great fighters limited time to churn out his best performance.

Have a nice day bud.
I didnt insult, I left the smae opened for someone else to insert an insult.

And stfu. We get it, you think you can fight, this is the second thread in a row you posted "You dont know how to fight" to me.

Also, man why dont people get this. THIS IS A BONUS fight. Anderson is having an EXXXXXTRRRRRAAAAA fight against Bonnar. He wasnt fighting until 2013. The only way this is a waste of a fight is if Bonnar smashes Anderson up so badly that it shortens his career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Charm View Post
Silva is a straight up killing machine. Bonnar is a beast, has heart for days.

I'm most certain Silva wins by UD, but I just have the feeling that Bonnar is going to give him some hell and not make it easy.
My prediction too. Silva is going to batter and bruise him, but this is Bonnar's greatest and career defining fight. He will take everything and show maybe more heart than anyone ever in UFC, and I even see him landing a shot that hurts Anderson as everyone's hearts sink at the thought of him winning.

Anderson by UD.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote