MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #64 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Um... no it's not. Just because you can watch it on tv doesn't make it big here. No not everyone is aware of the impact soccer has had on Brazil. The only time the two are mentioned together is if there is a soccer riot.

I have lived around sports fan my whole life. I have lived in damn near every area of this country. I know more about how they see sports than you do. Soccer is not big here. The only soccer player these people know is Beckham and they've never seen him play the game.