MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #72 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Just thought it was worth reposting. I'm still waiting for that single athlete telling us "their sport will be the biggest in the world". Seeing as it gets said all the time.

Last time I pulled you up on this, you negged me and said I have no clue. Either back up your shit or f*uck off. The end.
How about you go **** yourself? I spoke of hearing people say it and obviously they do or we wouldn't be having this ******* conversation for the 5th or 6th time this year on this very board because of someone associated with mma said it!