MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #80 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
This is my last post in this thread.

Foreigners trying to tell me how my country that I have lived in all of my life sees their sports is ignorant in the extreme. You literally have no ******* clue what you are talking about. You have no experience or exposure upon which to base this. I do. I have a lifetime of experience in the culture being discussed and dealing with it's sports fans.

Do you want to know why their aren't other Americans really posting in this thread? Because they don't care about Teixeira saying this and because they know that the soccer fans will come in bitching and moaning about how ridiculous it is.

My original point in this thread - which Soojookoo and GrappleRetarded so gracefully missed in their hyperbole and fan rage - was just this: a fighter thought his sport was going to be bigger in one country than soccer. So what? Every athlete thinks their sport is the best. If you don't you shouldn't be playing.