MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 08:17 PM   #82 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
You also claim to have like 8-10 years of boxing experience and don't have a single photo or video of you ever boxing. I think you're just a billy bullshitter mate.
This is a personal ******* attack. You don't know why I don't have footage do you? No? Of course you don't. It's easier for you to accuse people of lying than ask why they don't isn't it?

And something else I like about this is that he can call me a liar but if I called him a ******* asshole it would be an infraction.

And, yes, I realize I did not mention the former topic but I am done with that topic. I only posted here to voice my protest over this random person calling me a liar with no evidence and about a subject completely unrelated to the topic.

And now Grapple and Soojookoo back to my ignore list.