MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #113 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Where did you grow up? Most of the people in my city didn't even know we had a soccer team much less that it was the most popular sport in the world. Most of the people I know still think the Superbowl is the most watched sporting event in the world.

And it's amazing that that common of a fact that 99% of the men would know is unknown by women. Damned vaginas cockblocking soccer!
California.

Well its pretty common for Women and Men to not know the exact same thing depending on if its a male thing or a female thing. Sports is usually a guy thing and such they know more about it.

That said... i did say that i DO NOT KNOW if women know soccer is the most popular sport in the world. I cant recall ever having that conversation with a female. So i dont want to give my input if i dont know..
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote