MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #123 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Yeah they rpobably got a few dudes who knew everything, but still, hilarious and seemed appropriate
Yeah there is some shocking stuff here in the states.

This probably isnt that great of an example but it still blew my mind.

Do you remember that movie that was made 3-4 years ago about the serial murderer that carried a camera with him everywhere he went??? And taped all his murders? Well i was in cooking class and was seated with mostly girls. One of the girls i even had a crush on. Well these ******* people thought that MOVIE thats in the MOVIE THEATERS was real life footage of a murder committing all these murders. Now im sitting there getting extremely annoyed because i just cannot believe that there is people who thought that was real. It got to the point where i ended up calling the girl i liked an idiot and just walking away.

So i guess what im trying to say... anything is possible. Even people not knowing that Soccer is the worlds biggest sport.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote