MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #125 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I laughed when I got to the end. Brilliant way of pretend that it was relevent haha
The movies name was something like

The Poughkeepsy Tape

I think... its been a while.

I understand that people thought the whole Blair With thing was real (Even though thats pretty shocking too). Since the internet wasnt quiet as "Massive" as it is today. And i read somewhere that at the time the movie paid IMDB to write "Deceased" next to the actors names.

But cmon... in this day of age to believe something like that. Its funny to me. And the worst part is you cannot convince the people who believe its real that it is not. They are more likely to get mad at you and say drop it then they are to admit maybe its fake.

For instance i know several people who still think the footage at the end of "Texas Chainsaw Massacre' is real.

"Edit"

Yeah just wanted to change the subject up a bit. But still keep the whole "People can be stupid" theme.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote