MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Fitch vs. Erick Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 01:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
People will always on Fitch. Personally, I get mad at his opponents that aren't well rounded enough to stop him rather than hating on Fitch.
Seriously of you're a 170 pound fighter and you want to be in the Ufc you better have an answer for the elite wrestler or you better be training for it. I know its radical, but how about instead of bitching about wrestlers you learn some ******* wrestling. I mean Jesus you don't see any elite college wrestlers coming in complaining guys can knock them out or submit them.

Was just looking at Silvas record, he's been dq'd twice for illegal strikes and watching some of his old fights he can be taken down. I don't see him popping right back up with Fitch on top of him and I think him going ape shit if he hurts Jon would be the worst thing he could do, he will get taken down, gas or get dq'd. Fitch is just so damn hard to out away.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App