MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on FX 5 ratings are in

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 06:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Glothin
Amateur

Glothin has much to be proud ofGlothin has much to be proud ofGlothin has much to be proud ofGlothin has much to be proud ofGlothin has much to be proud ofGlothin has much to be proud ofGlothin has much to be proud ofGlothin has much to be proud ofGlothin has much to be proud ofGlothin has much to be proud ofGlothin has much to be proud of
I'm sorry, but keeping up with fight schedules is too complicated, and I have proof that I'm not that stupid.

I'd watched every UFC numbered event and most fight night events until around 130. I think my interests got complicated after the first Silva-Sonnen fight. My friends even remind me when free cards are on, and I do enjoy the prelims.

On a similar note I'd also watched every TUF episode before the Faber/Cruz season. I didn't watch the finals for that season.

The marketing peeps can figure out what That means, as I have no clue. I still read mmaforums just as much.
Glothin is offline   Reply With Quote