MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on FX 5 ratings are in

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 06:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Glothin
Amateur

Glothin is a name known to allGlothin is a name known to allGlothin is a name known to allGlothin is a name known to allGlothin is a name known to allGlothin is a name known to allGlothin is a name known to allGlothin is a name known to allGlothin is a name known to allGlothin is a name known to allGlothin is a name known to all
I'm sorry, but keeping up with fight schedules is too complicated, and I have proof that I'm not that stupid.

I'd watched every UFC numbered event and most fight night events until around 130. I think my interests got complicated after the first Silva-Sonnen fight. My friends even remind me when free cards are on, and I do enjoy the prelims.

On a similar note I'd also watched every TUF episode before the Faber/Cruz season. I didn't watch the finals for that season.

The marketing peeps can figure out what That means, as I have no clue. I still read mmaforums just as much.
Glothin is offline   Reply With Quote