MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #20 (permalink)
Grotty
Featherweight

Grotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to behold
With the utmost respect to both fighters this fight is ridiculous, for Bonnar i expect he will get a decent wage for the fight, for Silva another notch on his win coloumn.
This is a complete mismatch yet i am compelled to watch it, why why i ask myself and i answer quietly within my head Bonnar may pull off the upset of the aeons, crazy as it seems Silva and his managers will look for a 205 fight such as this to bolster Silvas legacy yet why not fight someone else who is 'higher' on the rankings?
I have lost respect for Silva as i truly think this will be a walkover whereas i am loving Bonnar for having the Bollocks to put himself in a fight where he is expected to lose and there is obvious disrespect from a lot of quarters.
Crazy fight but my soul asks the darkness quietly to give Bonnar the desire to win and the chances to do so.
Glover Texiera
Cub Swanson
Kim Dong - Hyun.
Grotty is offline   Reply With Quote