MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should Bonnar Take Silva Down?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #38 (permalink)
Sterl
Flyweight

Sterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The Rankings
It would absolutely be his best bet if he actually plans on winning this fight I think. Toe to Toe he has a "puncher's chance" (I'd say it's the longest shot in any fight ever too) and in the clinch he's risking being countered and smashed with knees. Bonnar has always been the kind of guy who's going to give the fans an exciting fight to the best of his ability. I'd hate for this fight to end up being him just draping himself all over Silva until Anderson finally get's bored enough to submit him off his back. I know Bonnar isn't the easiest guy to submit, but Anderson's done it to people with much better top games before.
Sterl is offline   Reply With Quote