MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #49 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I've never smoked it, but my dad actually smokes it every day and has done since he was like 17.

If you use a vaporizer, I can't see what cons there are to smoking weed. When ever my dad smokes it, he's always chilled out, relaxed and generally in a good mood.

I don't know why I've never personally tried it, but I do find myself getting easily stressed out and pissed off nowadays, so maybe a good joint would help out in that department.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote