MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should Bonnar Take Silva Down?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #45 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by demoman993 View Post
This fight reminds me of a Mike Tyson fight back when he was in his prime. Everyone knew that he was going to win. Everyone knew he was going to knock someone out quickly and in a bad way. That's the feeling I'm getting coming into this fight, I say Bonnar goes in there and does what made him famous in his fight with Forrest. Just stand there and bang, he's got a punchers chance at best but he'll go out the way he came in, and nobody will fault him for doing it either.
Maybe Bonner is the Buster Douglas, a man with nothing to lose can fuk things up

Honestly i think if Bonner pushes the pace and has the chin to walk through everything he can do better than people are expecting.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote