MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should Bonnar Take Silva Down?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 10:36 AM   #45 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demoman993 View Post
This fight reminds me of a Mike Tyson fight back when he was in his prime. Everyone knew that he was going to win. Everyone knew he was going to knock someone out quickly and in a bad way. That's the feeling I'm getting coming into this fight, I say Bonnar goes in there and does what made him famous in his fight with Forrest. Just stand there and bang, he's got a punchers chance at best but he'll go out the way he came in, and nobody will fault him for doing it either.
Maybe Bonner is the Buster Douglas, a man with nothing to lose can fuk things up

Honestly i think if Bonner pushes the pace and has the chin to walk through everything he can do better than people are expecting.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote