MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - >> Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by TISGBA View Post
Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones would possibly be the greatest 1 on 1 fight in the history (After Goliath vs. David and Ali vs. Foreman of course XD)

Anderson Silva is almost at the end of his fight career .He is a highly dynamic fighter fuelled by his mastery of different martial art techniques. Jon Jones has around another 10 years in the game, a solid fighter, younger but not with the experience of Silva.

I really think both fighters should get this fight on. I can only imagine what a great fight this would be.

Silva would probably play evasive and exhaust Jones until round 4/5 and then choke him. On the other hand, Jones could use his power and extra reach to go for KO.

I really think that Silva should NOT be fighting low grade fighters at this late stage of his career like Bonnar. Dana White should set up the legendary contest between silva and jones.

As a compromise, the fight could be made an 'EXHIBITION FIGHT' to possibly deal with career concerns.

What do you think?
Well, i like the fact that you didn't say they need to fight each other. Kind of torn if they should and i'd love if they would fight.