MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - >> Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckyou666 View Post
Yes..., since that's worked so well in the past. Basically, if Vitor couldn't hit Silva while his guard was lax, it's not even logical to think that Bones can. Plus, Vitor, who is a proven power striker, landed clean on Silva and it left him completely undisturbed, let alone hurt. Even if Bones could land that one lucky shot, he's never even hinted that he has the kind of power to KO Silva. I mean come on, Silva has kept his hands down and been tagged by several opponents. Opponents that have KO power. How many times has he been KOed? Or even rocked?

Anyways, Bones/Silva will never happen.
When did vitor land clean and when has vitor ever finished someone with one punch? I'm not arguing that you're wrong, just that you didn't use the beat example for support.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App