MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - >> Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
duckyou666
Flyweight

duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
When did vitor land clean and when has vitor ever finished someone with one punch? I'm not arguing that you're wrong, just that you didn't use the beat example for support.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
I'll have to rewatch the fight, but I do remember Vitor landing at least 1 clean. It wasn't on the jaw, more like on the temple. And, I don't know if Vitor has ever pulled a Shane Carwin on anybody, but his Boxing skill, highlighted by his speed and lesser so by his power, does lead to TKO finishes. Rather often in fact. Whereas I can only think of 1 fight where Bones finished someone standing, and that was Shogun. But, even that fight, it's not like Bones was in danger of KOing him in the stand up. He hurt him on the ground and just happened to get the finish while standing. I've never seen Bones actually hurt someone standing then finish on the ground. The only times it has happened for Bones, it was the complete opposite.
duckyou666 is offline   Reply With Quote